I wish Pizza Huit still sold the Bigfoot pizza. those were good times. Anyone else have any old favorite foods/snacks/etc...they are no longer sold?
I wish Pizza Huit still sold the Bigfoot pizza. those were good times. Anyone else have any old favorite foods/snacks/etc...they are no longer sold?
Surge! Vault's very similar, but just not the same.
I miss bananza buffet from when they had good ranch. Thewy changed it a few yrs ago and havent been back since
GO VOLS
The Wendy Melt.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
the mcrib.......wait a minute they just put it back on the menu.........crap, it's gone again.
[img]http://www.usersigs.com/site/./data/media/14/581140986869_2.png[/img]
clear pepsi
[LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]
We found a six pack of clear pepsi in the old basketball storage room when I was in high school. The stuff had probably been in there 10. We decided to crap it open and it looked like really nasty regular pepsi. It was brown and thick, and looked like oil sludge or something.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Coach</div><div class="ubbcode-body">the mcrib.......wait a minute they just put it back on the menu.........crap, it's gone again.</div></div>
agreed
they bring it back once a year to screw with us then its gone again
clear pepsi was some nasty [censored]
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
The original Jello pudding pops.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Glenn's cheeseburger
Bookmarks